Dear all! The purpose of todays post is to introduce the new comment system on MetaSpace. It’s called Livefyre and is supposedly a really cool way of integrating comments with Twitter and Facebook. You can see a conversation about Livefyre here.
I use this blogpost to invite you to test the comment system by helping me to think around how to make my blog more interesting and purposeful. Please explore the possibilities to connect to Facebook and Twitter and see what happens. This way you will probably learn something yourself as well.
Here are my questions. You can answer one, all or create your own questions. Thank you for participating
- Reviewing Metaspace.se, think of one post that you found especially interesting
- From what you have read and experienced, what “thin red line” can you see through MetaSpace
- What could happen that would make you want to participate in creating dialogue
- How could MetaSpace.se be interesting enough to find more readers?
- What would you need to know to answer the questions above?