Today was the first time for a MetaSpace explorational in Stockholm. Thank you Johanna Nordström. We announced it as a Facebook event, and today was the big day. Three brave pilots showed up: Sousou, Kina & Liv. With Johanna we were five to explore a journey with three themes.
- The Journey. We started with the commuter boat Emily where the captain Micke greeted us welcome and told the story about the small ship that started as a car ferry a long time ago. The rest of the 30 minute journey was spent alone. After debarking from the ship we walked in pairs, sharing thoughts around our journey.
- To the top of Hammarbybacken. There are many ways to the top, but only one top. What questions arise on the way to the top
- Getting lost in the forest. Then Nacka natural reserve starts at the bottom of the slope. Venture into the forest and explore the feeling of getting lost.
- The analog Ipad. A plexiglass board which we use for collaborative notes.
- Marker pen. Each person has her own marker pen
- The Maasai talking stick. We used it to ask for the word, when someone wanted to talk.
- A camera. Capturing the drawings on the analog Ipad, and the process.